GMAT Problem Solving – GMAT Strategies
One of the biggest mistakes GMAT test-takers make is that they try to solve GMAT math problems the way their 7th grade algebra teacher would have taught them to. Do you remember your junior high school math teachers? So do we…and it sort of makes us shudder!
The good news is that there is a better way on the GMAT. The traditional way of approaching many GMAT problem solving questions is often the least effective and least efficient way to get a right answer, which of course is your ultimate goal. Why set up an algebraic equation and solve for “x” when you can use the answer choices to your advantage, for example? Your goal should be to get easy and difficult GMAT math questions correct with as little effort in as little time as possible — and this course will help you to do just that!
It may just be the most important and impactful lesson you learn in your preparation for the GMAT, so prepare to shift your thinking and boost your GMAT math score immediately.
Specifically, the GMAT video tutorials in this course cover:
- Detailed introduction to GMAT problem solving;
- Overview of common GMAT problem solving question types;
- Discussion of the ideal mental approach for attacking GMAT problem solving questions;
- How to make questions involving variables more concrete and easier to solve;
- How to use they answer choices to your advantage to save time and ultimately get more right answers;
- The “WIBNI” master GMAT math move;
- Other non-traditional GMAT strategies with examples and detailed answer explanations;
- And more!
Oh, and did we mention that there’s a practice worksheet included that will give you the opportunity to apply what you learn to real sample GMAT problem solving questions? Each question of the worksheet comes with a detailed video answer explanation showing you the most efficient way to solve it by applying the strategies taught in this course.
So what are you waiting for? Take your GMAT preparation to the next level. Add this course to your library now and prepare to dominate the GMAT!
Cost: Only $27!
Return to the À-la-Carte Lesson Menu